Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cloth Diapers

Just a word about cloth diapers. I didn't make any of these but someday I hope to. I have always thought it would be nice to cloth diaper because that is what my mom did on me. It sounded soft and nice for the baby. I didn't know if it would really be doable but started to check things out online when we got pregnant. It turns out that there is a whole new world of cloth diapering out there and I am so excited that we can actually do it. A few major pluses apart from my sentimentality is the fact that they are so much cheaper than disposables and they are really cute too. We are totally novices but here are some of the preparations we have made. Some different kinds of diapers we want to try and and a wet bag to keep them in till we throw then in the wash. Also there is a diaper liner to make the poo easy to clean and flush-able.


No comments:

Post a Comment