Saturday, February 23, 2013

Life on the crazy side of heaven



This last month has been quite the adventure with the two babies.  I love them so much and they are so cute.  Gretchen is always full of smiles and tons of wiggles.  She is so fun to hold and sometimes she just stares at you forever and smiles.  She especially loves to stare at her daddy and brother.  She is in love with them already I think:)  Some how she just gets more beautiful everyday and so wonderful. I love this little girl so much!  Julian has been having a lot of fun too.  He loves to play all day, and it feels like his nap is disappearing completely because he just wants to play.  He also loves to love his little sister.  He is constantly hugging and kissing her.  He is talking more all the time, and is really great at putting things away and picking things up (yay!) He is also my diligent little laundry helper and loves to throw all the clothes into the dryer for mommy:)  So I realize all that these things do not sound super exciting but they really are once in a lifetime experiences and even though we are so tired, I am trying to remember that and cherish them...  Besides all the fun baby stuff (like Julian showing up with a jug of milk and chocolate syrup in his hand because he wants some chocolate milk) we have had fun celebrating our birthdays and Valentines day was so wonderful.  Aaron took off the day and made this amazing breakfast and let me sleep in while he took care of the kids.  He also did all the wonderful traditional stuff that made this valentines day one of my most special ones ever.  I love that man! And his babies!!
              Gretchy the chunck is modeling Julian's diaper I made for him when he was a year old:)


4 comments:

  1. Cute kids! And your couch is AWESOME!! We need to get together and sit on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cheeks!!!!!!!!!!! I see Aunt Judy in the second to last pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots she's wearing! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics! I miss you all. I cant believe how big Jack is and I cant wait to meet little miss. Love ya

    ReplyDelete