Sunday, November 14, 2010

San Fran



On Fisherman's Wharf and at the Wax museum. Btw, this is my favorite car ever!



We went to Ghiradelli Square and had a yummy Sunday covered with Ghiradelli chocolate. It was great except for that I think we walked about ten miles to get there and it was 50 degrees outside. My pregnant body was soooooo tired. But it was still really pretty. On the way over or back, we ran into the dancing gold speedo man. That was the most hilarous thing ever...



We also made our way over to China town. I couldn't believe how cool it was. Everyone was speaking Chinese and the food was incredible. I felt like we had traveled out of the states.



The last day we went to Church and then stopped by the Oakland temple. It was the best weather that we had the whole weekend and the temple had an amazing view of the city. It was all very beautiful. Then we made our way home back over the Sierra Nevadas.

No comments:

Post a Comment