Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring time is near

It has been warming up the past few days and although spring is not truly here and there is probably a snow storm right around the corner, I can't help to get excited about the new season. We walked out to the garden today to look at the damage from last year's garden and to figure out what to do this year. I don't know what it is about growing stuff but it is exciting and it just feels so great. I can't believe that all this dirt turns into wonderful food. This summer I will be taking the bar and Aaron and I will be busy caring for little Julian but I think we will be up to it. This year we are planning on not cramming in so much stuff and on just trying to make it a little less work intensive.

I am hoping that Julian will love being outside and the we can also enjoy some yummy "free" food later on. Here he is in his sling for the first time. He has never let me put him in it before but he was asleep and he's bigger now so we went for it. It went pretty well until he woke up. Oh well, little by little hopefully he gets the hang of it.


Here is our little plot of land.



I forgot to make a goal for the month of March. Lately I have just been focusing on surviving and finishing school. I guess that is my main goal right now. However, lately I have been thinking about how much I am always focused on getting a laundry list of tasks done everyday. It is good to get it done but I feel like I need to try to remember to spend time on things that are not quantified, like eating:) and maybe relaxing. I think that will be my goal for the rest of the month. Relaxing and eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment